- 97 cm high
- 39,5 cm wide and 38 cm deep
- Gilded with 24 krt. gold
- Vitarka mudra
- 17th century - early EDO period
- In exceptionally good condition - no restorations! The Buddha has a hollow space, probably for keeping relics.
- Bought from a Buddhist woman in the Netherlands which has re-gilded the halo aprox. 10 years ago
- The most beautiful Amida Buddha I've ever come across! Now in my private collection, but can possibly be sold.
- Originating from Japan
- Nr: 3184
: 23000 euro
7416 ZB Deventer